Thimble Slide: Maxim
* Slide When You Want
* Fret When You Need!
* Metal: Brass
* 1-inch Slide Surface: enough to slide 1 to 2 strings comfortably and sometimes 3
* Comes in sizes S, M, L, XL
* Size adjustable within it's size range by using the Sizing Gap
* Sizing Chart on manufacturer's website: Sizing Chart Link
* Instructions and videos, on manufacturer's website: Website Link
* Made In U.S.A.
Thimble Slides are designed to be worn on the tip of your third finger about 1/2-3/4 way down the fingernail. Worn there, you can still bend your knuckle and enough fingertip comes through so you can still press the strings! You can slide or fret at anytime without needing to remove the slide.
Maxim - dictionary definition: "an expression of known truth or principle." The Thimble Slide Maxim is our expression of the patented principles of our slide in their purest form. We've left off any overt decoration - for those who like it sleek and elegant.